The FastFire 3 is the best selling red dot sight from Burris. It is available with a 3 MOA or 8 MOA dot, and with or without a picatinny mount. Many other mounts are also available.
Light and tough, the FastFire 3 series puts an unmistakable, bright red dot on your target to give you an immediate speed and accuracy advantage. Can be used as a primary sight or paired on top of an existing sight.
- Automatic brightness sensor adjusts brightness to match the environmental conditions; also has 3 manual brightness settings
- Battery access is conveniently located on the top of the sight; automatic time-out feature after 8
- hours helps battery last up to 5 years
Available with Picatinny/Weaver mount for mounting on rifles, handguns and tactical shotguns
Generally speaking, the 8 MOA dot is most popular for short range shooters, especially with handguns or shotguns. The larger dot makes target acquisition quicker.
The 3 MOA dot is most popular with rifles, or anyone wanting more pin-point accuracy, as the smaller dot covers far less of the overall target area.
The following options are available:
- Item no. 300234 FastFire™ 3-MOA Dot with Picatinny Mount ($259.99)
- Item no. 300235 FastFire™ 3-MOA Dot without Picatinny Mount ($249.99)
- Item no. 300236 FastFire™ 8-MOA Dot with Picatinny Mount ($259.99)
- Item no. 300237 FastFire™ 8-MOA Dot without Picatinny Mount ($249.99)
The FastFire 3 will easily work with the Glock MOS system. Click here for instructions